Volunteers Needed DURING UNIFORM FITTINGS (Both parents and students welcome)!
Uniform fittings begin next Wednesday. We are in desperate need of volunteers to help students with fittings and paperwork. No experience is required! The more volunteers we have, the faster your child’s appointment will be.
This is an excellent opportunity to meet students, catch up with peers, and see what Uniforms is all about. Students are welcome to sign up and help out with everything but Jacket/Pant Fitting positions, and on a day when they do NOT already have an appointment.
To sign up, go to
http://www.volunteerspot.com/login/entry/1212345634104916028and sign up as a “Parent Fitter”.
07/11/12 10:30 am - 2:00 pm Need 11 (12 total)
07/18/12 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Need 8 (12 total)
07/25/12 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Need 11 (12 total)
08/01/12 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Need 9 (12 total)
08/06/12 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Need 9 (12 total)
08/07/12 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Need 7 (12 total)
08/14/12 11:30 am - 2:30 pm Need 11 (12 total)
08/15/12 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm Need 11 (12 total)
BAND CAMP NEEDS YOU!
It is happening 8/10-12. We need your help to make band camp a success:
2. Donate snack goodies for 250+ famished kids. We are asking for fresh fruits, baked goods (homemade or store bought), salty crackers (no pretzels please!), cup-o-noodles. Help us serve those with food allergies– NO NUTS PLEASE!
3. Help at the Athenian School with set-up, break down, snack prep, clean-up, chaperoning overnight in the gym, and many other on-site tasks.
4. Lend us your LARGE box or free standing fans to cool the Athenian gym where the students sleep and practice.
To sign up, please follow these steps:
• Click on this VolunteerSpot link: http://bit.ly/KUkzsv
• Enter your e-mail address to access the calendar
• To donate food and fans, click on Wednesday 8/8 clipboard
• To help on site, click on Friday 8/10, Saturday 8/11, and Sunday 8/12 clipboards
• Click on the “sign-up-here” button next to the item or shift of your choice
• Click on the “+” sign to sign-up
Non-perishable food items can be dropped off starting Mon, August 6.
Perishable food items should be dropped off NO EARLIER than Wed, August 8.
Drop Off at Christina Allen’s
1151 Andover Drive, Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Questions please contact one of the coordinators: