BAND CAMP NEEDS UPDATE
August 10 is getting closer. Thank you to those who have signed up to donate food and to help. We still have many needs to fill. Please help to make band camp a success:
2. Snack goodies: Lots of fresh fruits, baked goods (homemade or store bought), salty crackers, cup-o-noodles. Help us serve those with food allergies– NO NUTS PLEASE!
3. Help at the Athenian School: Sign up for a shift to help with many on-site tasks.
4. Lend your LARGE box or free standing fans to keep the students cool in the gym.
Please follow these steps to sign up:
• Click on this VolunteerSpot link: http://bit.ly/KUkzsv
• Enter your e-mail address to access the calendar
• To donate food and fans, click on Wednesday 8/8 clipboard
• To help on site, click on Friday 8/10, Saturday 8/11, and Sunday 8/12 clipboards
• Click on the “sign-up-here” button next to the item or shift of your choice
• Click on the “+” sign to sign-up
Non-perishable food items can be dropped off starting Mon, August 6.
Perishable food items should be dropped off NO EARLIER than Wed, August 8.
Drop Off at Christina Allen’s
1151 Andover Drive, Sunnyvale
We are also looking for a couple of people to work alongside Ken and Susie Lamarche this summer as trash/recycle advocates. This item is not on the sign-up sheet. If you are interested, please contact Christina Allen directly.
Questions please contact one of the coordinators: